- Where are you from? What do you do for work?
I’m from Duluth GA and I am a surgical assistant
- When did you start CFP?
I started CFP in sept/Oct 2015 and LOve it!
- What’s your biggest health/fitness accomplishment since starting CFP?
My biggest fitness / health accomplishment so far is noticing my endurance level has improved and gaining more strength pretty fast!
- What are your future fitness/ health goals?
My future fitness goals are to continue gaining strength, lean out and accomplish a muscle up
- What do you do for fun?
I enjoy live music, festivals, wineries, hiking and playing with my pup.
- What is your favorite lift/wod?
my favorite lift(s) would def be cleans and back squats. My all-time favorite wod is DT!
- What’s your least favorite wod/lift?
least favorite lift would be snatches. They are so technical! Least fav wod would consist of any running!
- What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start CFP?
“just have fun! No need to be embarrassed because we are all here for the same reason and that is to have fun, make new friends whole becoming fit! We have an awesome community and amazing coaches so come join the craziness!”