- Where are you from? What do you do for work? Family?
Grew up most of my life in Roswell and moved to Milton a few years ago. I own a Wealth Management firm in Alpharetta. Wife Megan and three kids Tripp 7, Mallory 5 and Holden 2.
- When did you start CFP?
August 2012 when Travis and Marjorie started working together at the old gym.
- What’s your biggest fitness/health accomplishment since starting CFP?
Gymnastic movements, I never thought I would be swinging on rings and doing push-ups upside down on a wall!
- What are your future fitness goals?
Maintain my fitness as I get older and be injury free.
- What do you do for fun?
Coach my son’s football team and volunteer in the community.
- Favorite lift/workout?
Squat clean. Any long chipper without heavy weight.
- Least favorite lift/workout?
Thrusters or Assault bike for calories
- What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start at CrossFit Passion?
Start slow and try not to rush into it. Stretch and Mobilize as much as possible and if your body it telling you to take a rest day, do it.