1. Where are you from? What do you do for work? Family?
I’m from Chile, the current Copa America champion :), and I moved with Daniela (my wife) to Alpharetta little bit more than 2 years ago. I work for a financial service company as Application Architect.
2. When did you start CFP?
I started in January of 2015, when Operation CrossFit merged with CFP.
3. Whats your biggest fitness/health accomplishment since starting CFP?
DU’s! It took me time to really get them.
4. What are your future fitness goals?
I’m not really strong, especially from my upper body, so I would say getting stronger shoulder and arms are definitely part of the goals. But my main goals are continue showing up every day at the box, constantly improve and challenge myself in every WOD.
5. What do you do for fun?
Whenever we can, Daniela and I go rock climbing. In addition to that we enjoy hanging out with our friends.
6. Favorite lift/workout?
I don’t have a favorite, but I enjoy every time we do power cleans.
7. Least favorite lift/workout?
Any shoulder to overhead.
8. What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start at CrossFit Passion?
Don’t compare yourself to others. Try always to push yourself a little bit more, but listen your body as nobody wants you to get injured. People and coaches in CFP are awesome, you’ll enjoy every day you go to the gym.