- Where are you from? What do you do for work? Family?
I am from Louisville, KY, but have no love for the University of Louisville. I bleed blue, Go Kentucky Wildcasts.
I work for a nonprofit organization called the North American Mission Board, which focuses on two things; planting churches and providing mercy-based ministries in major cities throughout US/Canada.
Married to my best friend for 10+ years; Laurie Millican. Two crazy boys; Daniel 7, Luke 6.
- When did you start CFP?
- What’s your biggest fitness/health accomplishment since starting CFP?
Completing all of 2015 Open Workouts RX
- What are your future fitness goals?
Become Travis Mayer’s Bodyguard
- What do you do for fun?
Date my wife, wrestle with my boys, workout, eat good food, read my bible, hang w/my neighbors and church family
- Favorite lift/workout?
Any kind of gymnastics/body weight workout
- Least favorite lift/workout?
- What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start at CrossFit Passion?
Sleep in on thruster days…kidding (sort of)…check your pride at the door, have realistic expectations, find a time slot that works for you and stick with it…build some community…